The pleasurable friction between the penis and vagina can partly be attributed to the sufficient lubrication between the two sex organs during penetration.
The lubrication can either be natural, such as the release of vaginal fluids, or artificial as in the use of lubricants like petroleum jelly – or both, depending on preferences.
Enlast takes artificial lubrication to the next pleasurable level. This is not just the standard sex topical lubricant because it contains substances that increase sexual pleasure for both the man and his partner.
How It Works
Enlast works in two ways in increasing sexual partner for the couple.
- Aids in lubrication
Keep in mind that lubrication lessens the risks for cuts resulting from dry penetration; wards off over-sensitivity caused by dry skin rubbing against dry skin; and enhances the rhythm during penetration, all of which results in greater sexual pleasure. Both the man and women will complain of less than pleasurable feelings, if not pain, with dry penetration. With lubrication, the sexual sensations are enhanced and, hence, the sexual pleasures are magnified.
- Delays ejaculation
Enlast contains a desensitizing agent that temporarily lessens the sensations coming from your penis without completely eliminating the sexual pleasure involved during penetration. With a less sensitive penis (read: reduced oversensitivity), premature ejaculation can be delayed. With less sensations coming from the penis during penetration, controlling the ejaculation becomes easier.
Enlast is obviously a topical lubricant.
- It must be applied in moderate quantity on the penis just before vaginal or anal penetration. It should ideally not be applied before oral sex as it has an unpleasant taste, which will significantly lessen the pleasure experienced by the giver of oral sex.
- To use Enlast, place 10-15 drops on the palm, rub it between the palms to warm it up, and massage it on the penis and glans using a downward motion. Its effects, including a sensation of heat and slickness, are signs that the cream is working.
- After sex, the couple should ideally wash their genitals although it must be emphasized that this is not because of the after-effects of Enlast but for hygiene purposes.
The cream will naturally be washed off even with just water without side effects.
Enlast’s active ingredient is Benzocaine USP, a local anesthetic added to over-the-counter topical pain relievers. Instead of numbing the pain, Benzocaine USP inhibits the penis’ sensitivity that provides more leeway in preventing premature ejaculations.
Enlast has several inactive ingredients for the cream solution including:
- Saccharides isomerate,
- Glycereth trimethyl-7
- Jatropha macrantha
- Olacoides Ptychopetalum
Enlast is one of the most popular lubricants because of its efficacy in providing its users with the following benefits:
- Safe and effective ingredients
The inactive ingredients in Enlast are also used in other brands of lubricants while the Benzocaine USP is also used in topical pain relievers.
- Effective results
Based on consumer reviews, Enlast provides for satisfactory results in preventing premature ejaculation by temporarily reducing sexual sensations in the genitals. It should be noted, nonetheless, that preventing premature ejaculation also involves other techniques such as clenching the pelvic muscles and slowing down on the rhythm.
- Safe to use for both anal and vaginal penetration
Enlast can be used on the penis for both vaginal and anal penetration as well as with and without condoms. Safe sex is still a must when using the lubricant, such as making sure that the condom is safe to use (i.e., not brittle).
- Easy to apply
Using Enlast is similar to using any lubricant.
Other benefits are the free trial period, bonuses, and club membership privileges.
- Enlast is only available online. It should not be applied on the penis before and during oral sex.
Enlast is highly recommended for men who want an excellent lubricant that provides the double benefits of provision of sufficient lubrication and prevention of premature ejaculation.