Urologists agree on one thing – penis extension devices provide a viable option when it comes to increasing both the length and the girth of the penis. These devices, however, aren’t created equal. Some of the products on the market deliver much better results than others.
SizGenetics and The Peyronies Device are two of the popular penis extension devices available for purchase online.
Here’s how they compare.
What is SizeGenetics?
SizeGenetics is a clinical-grade penis extension device. It’s mainly recognized for the massive tension – 2,800 grams that’s unparalleled. This higher tension enables the SizeGenetics users to get faster results than the men relying on another penis extension device.
This extender utilizes the principle of traction. It keeps the penis stretched away from the body and the tension can be adjusted through the use of the rods incorporated in the design.
As the penis is stretched, small tears appear in the tissue. Rapid cell division begins, creating new tissue that will replace the damaged one. The growth of this new tissue is the one that contributes to an increase in the length and the girth of the penis.
What Is The Peyronies Device?
The Peyronies Device is a comparable product. It also utilizes the principle of traction to maximize the size of the penis. The extender can also be used to overcome abnormal penis curvature known as Peyronie’s disease.
This extender is a slightly more specialized medical-grade product. Apart from being suitable for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease, it can also be used to strengthen the erectile response and increase the size of the penis.
A treatment plan will be provided alongside every penis extender, giving men a better idea about the correct way of using The Peyronie’s Device.
Pros And Cons Of SizeGenetics
SizeGenetics is a product that has managed to maintain its reputation among buyers for numerous years. Recommended by physicians and backed by dozens of positive customer testimonials, the extender provides a safe and effective male enhancement option.
The most important benefits of SizeGenetics include the following:
- The product is recommended by urologists and it’s passed through rigorous tests
- It’s backed by a six-month money-back guarantee
- The extender exerts tension of 2,800 grams – a value that’s unsurpassed
- At the same time, it’s very comfortable and 100 percent safe to use
- SizeGenetics will often give out free devices in return for a client testimonial
- You can choose between the basic device (more inexpensive) and the company’s advanced comfort system
- SizeGenetics ships internationally
The shortcomings are just a few. Some of the complaints mentioned in customer testimonials include:
- It takes time and consistent use to see the results that you’re hoping for
- It’s more expensive than some other penile extension devices
- Only available for purchase online
Pros And Cons Of Peyronies Device
The Peyronies Device is another medical-grade, safe and effective extender. It’s mostly advertised as a specialized product for the treatment of abnormal penis curvature and here are the biggest benefits:
- The product is approved by urologists and backed up by clinical trials
- There’s a six-month money-back guarantee
- Peyronies Device is made in Europe and crafted out of the finest materials to ensure comfort
- A treatment plan is provided with the extender
- It’s also possible to buy supplements that will enhance the Peyronie’s disease treatment even further
- You can choose between solely the device and a comprehensive treatment kit
- Peyronies Device ships internationally
On the downside:
- It’s a specialized extender, mainly suitable for the treatment of abnormal curvature
- The system is a bit costly
- Only available for purchase online
Both SizeGenetics and The Peyronies Device are manufactured by reputable companies. Both products have been around for a long time. The quality and effectiveness are well-established and supported by evidence.
Still, SizeGenetics is a better product because it’s less specialized and suitable for use by all men. If penis enlargement is your primary goal, you’ll be happier with what SizeGenetics has to bring to the table.