Penis extenders work but it’s important to choose the right one when shopping for such products. Comparing characteristics side by side is one of the easiest possibilities for identifying a superior extender.
This is just what we’re going to do with SizeGenetics and ProExtender.
What Is SizeGenetics?
SizeGenetics is a penis extender that has been on the market for multiple years. It’s well-known for the fact that it features 2,800 grams of tension – a value that’s way above the possibilities of any other extension device on the market.
This penis extender relies on the principle of traction – by stretching the penis away from the body, it encourages the formation of new tissue. New tissue formation leads to an increase in both the length and the girth within several months of consistent use.
SizeGenetics is a medical-grade device that’s approved and recommended by urologists. Though it features such massive tension, the extender is completely safe and painless to use.
In fact, many men report being capable of using the extender for multiple hours per day – up to seven or even eight hours. Such usage will ultimately deliver faster results.
Pros And Cons Of SizeGenetics
SizeGenetics is a well-known penile extension device that’s been on the market for numerous years, as already mentioned. Over this period of time, it accumulated a big number of positive customer reviews.
Many men shared their experiences, confirming the facts that the extender is safe and effective.
The most important SizeGenetics benefits include the following:
- SizeGenetics is recommended for use by urologists
- The manufacturer provides a six-month money-back guarantee
- The tension that it exerts is unparalleled but the extender is incredibly comfortable
- People who are willing to provide a client testimonial may qualify for a free extender (the terms and conditions are listed on the official SizeGenetics website)
- There are two kits to choose among
- The extender ships internationally
The shortcomings that we have to mention are:
- Consistent daily use will be required to see results
- Individual results will vary, depending on hours of use and original penis size
- The product is only available for purchase online
What Is ProExtender?
ProExtender is a similar product. The penis extender is also reliant on the principle of traction and it stretches the penis away from the body to stimulate new tissue formation. It is a medical-grade device that’s recommended by urologists in multiple countries.
This penis extension device is the creation of doctor Jorn Ege Siana. Dr. Siana carried out an extensive clinical trial in 1994. The design of ProExtender is based on the outcome of this study.
Through strenuous clinical testing and design improvements, ProExtender has managed to become one of the most popular male enhancement devices on the market today.
Pros And Cons Of ProExtender
The most important benefits of opting for ProExtender include:
- This is a safe, medical-grade device that’s recommended by physicians
- It was designed by a doctor and it’s backed by clinical trials
- ProExtender is suitable for the treatment of abnormal penis curvature (Peyronie’s disease)
- There’s a six-month money-back guarantee
- Instructions and recommendations are provided with each kit for more effective use
- The extender ships internationally
Some of the shortcomings to look at before placing that ProExtender order include the following:
- A little bit more expensive than some of the comparable extension devices
- Only available for purchase online
- Time and commitment will be required to get the desired results
- The kit features supplements that have to be taken and some people aren’t particularly comfortable with such products
Both SizeGenetics and ProExtender are well-known, reputable brands in the world of male enhancement. We, however, have to draw a conclusion about the product that’s better.
Based on our analysis, SizeGenetics can be considered a better device. Safe, effective and reasonably priced, it delivers much more than what other similar products have to offer.