Jelqing refers to the penile enlargement method involving milking-like motions performed 5-20 minutes a day for 2-5 days a week. When done appropriately, it is a safe and effective method with results of up to 2 inches in added length and girth.
7 Steps In Jelqing
The method requires practice in perfecting the milking-like motions and in gripping the penis. If you have milked a cow before, then you should have an easier time following these instructions.
- Wash your hands.
- Lubricate your penis with a good lubricant. Use baby oil, Vaseline, or VigRX Oil but be sure to apply just a small amount so as to avoid a too slippery surface when jerking.
Tip: If you cannot get a firm grip on your penis because your hand keeps slipping, then you have applied too much lubricant.
- Bring your penis to its recommended erection level. Experts recommend a 50%-70% erection, which can be achieved by slightly stroking your penis and getting an erotic mental picture. Keep in mind that the semi-erect erection is essential for pushing the blood through the penile tissues while a full erection can increase the risks for injuries, perhaps even a penile fracture.
- Using an OK-grip – your thumb and pointer finger meet while your three other fingers are up- begin the starting position. Place the grip around the base of your penis as close to your pubic bone as possible. Start with your right hand.
- Slowly move your OK-grip up your penis. Be sure to move it with light yet firm pressure so that you can feel the stretch without experiencing pain. Basically, you are pushing blood up your penis and, hence, encouraging its growth.
- Stop your jelqing movement just before your penis’ glans; this is the most sensitive part of your penis. You have just completed a single jelq, which should have lasted for 2-3 seconds.
- With your left hand, repeat the jelqing motions.
Perform the above mentioned movements for 10 minutes.
Routine In Jelqing
Jelqing for beginners can be performed 2-3 times a week, such as every other day. Then, you can increase the frequency of sessions to 5 days on and then 2 days off.
The rest days are necessary to minimize the risks of injuries and maximize the results; think of the bodybuilder taking his days off to increase his muscle size – it’s the same principle.
Just like physical exercises, you should also perform warm up and cool down exercises during penile exercises. Your routine can follow this recommendation:
Warming up your penis before jeqling is essential for success for many reasons, such as getting your penis ready for the increased blood flow. Think of the warm-up as the stretching exercises before the performance of cardio or strength training exercises.
You can apply a moist heating pad, a rice sock, or a warm wash cloth on your penis to warm it up. Warm up for 5 minutes.
You can then follow it up with basic stretches. Grip your penis behind its head, gently pull it downward, and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat the motions right, left, up and then straight out for a total period of 5 minutes.
This is just basic stretching that can also add to penile length and girth.
- Basic Jelq
Just perform the above mentioned basic jelq movements for 10 minutes.
- Warm down
Apply the moist heating pad, a rice sock, or a warm wash cloth for another 5 minutes.
Tips In Jelqing
- Start jelqing at a 3-second/stroke rate. Change the pace of your jelqing, say, from a slower jelq of 5-10 seconds per stroke and a faster jelq of 1-2 seconds per stroke, which will cause muscle confusion.
- Change your grip. Aside from the palm-up OK grip, you can use a palm-down OK-grip or you can slightly rotate your grip from left to right.
Most important, avoid over-training and under-training because these will deliver unsatisfactory results as well as increase the risks for injuries.