Does safe muscle building supplementation exist? For years, manufacturers of natural products have been trying to come up with an alternative to the traditional bulking up supplements. Creatine Muscle Builder is one of the products that they’ve launched.
What exactly is it and can this product deliver safe and effective bulking up? Keep on reading to find out.
How Does Creatine Muscle Builder Work?
Creatine Muscle Builder, as the name indicates, is a creatine-based supplement. This natural substance becomes creatine phosphate in the body. It will in turn assist the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
ATP gives muscles the energy that they need to contract effectively during a workout.
There’s a heap of evidence that creatine works. In fact, many professional athletes rely on creatine to get in better physical shape.
Taking Creatine Muscle Builder will give you an opportunity to experience all of the following:
- Enhance your physical performance during workout sessions (especially during short bursts of activity like sprinting)
- Increase your lean muscle mass
- Decrease the recovery periods between workout sessions
- Help the muscles recover rapidly during exercise
- Increase your endurance and stamina in order to complete more challenging workouts
Needless to say, the active component of the formula is creatine. In addition, Creatine Muscle Builder contains a range of additional ingredients. The supplement has two main groups of ingredients – the so-called advanced arginine blend and the advanced nutrient delivery system.
The advanced arginine blend consists of:
- L-arginine hydrochloride
- L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate
- L-arginine ketoisocaproate
The advanced nutrient delivery system consists of:
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Dipotassium phosphate
All of these ingredients are natural and safe. Creatine Muscle Builder doesn’t contain any fillers, synthetics or hormone-like substances (which are usually banned).
Depending on your goals, you can either take three capsules of the supplement per day or do a cycle. The cycle will usually consist of a loading, a maintenance and a no creatine phase. Experienced bodybuilders will cycle their creatine supplements to get the best results.
During the loading phase, you will need 10 to 20 milligrams of creatine per day. The phase continues for seven to 14 days. In the maintenance phase, you will need to cut the creatine amount that you’d taken previously in half.
Usually, the phase continues for three to four week. The final stage is the no creatine one. Since this isn’t a steroid, it depends on you how much time you’d like to take off the supplement. Some avid exercisers don’t do the last part of the cycle at all.
Creatine Muscle Builder is safe, natural and easy to use. It doesn’t cause side effects and it doesn’t contain any banned substances. Some of the product’s additional benefits include:
- It’s made in the US
- Every bottle contains 60 capsules
- Discounts are available for bulk purchases (buy three bottles and get one free)
- The product ships internationally and the free delivery is free of charge
- There’s a money-back guarantee
As great as this supplement is, there are a few shortcomings to keep in mind before placing your order:
- It’s only available for purchase online
- The formula is a bit simplistic in comparison to what other natural muscle building supplements have to offer
- If you opt for a single bottle rather than for a bulk purchase, you’ll have to pay a relatively high price
Creatine Muscle Builder is safe and natural. The product is manufactured in the US by a company that’s known for the multiple other natural supplements that it makes.
Because of these characteristics, you can definitely give it a try without worrying about your health. Though it misses the mark in a few ways, Creatine Muscle Builder has a big number of positive characteristics that are difficult to ignore.