Who wouldn’t want to be eternally young? This desire has led to the creation of a wide array of anti-aging products. Some of these can deliver excellent results, others are simply ineffective. Human growth hormone (HGH) has become exceptionally popular and some have gone as far as calling it a “fountain of youth.” Is this really so?
What Is Human Growth Hormone?
HGH is formed in the human body during childhood and adolescence. Produced by the pituitary gland, this hormone is the one responsible for growth and the development of nearly every bodily system.
Children who have a growth hormone deficiency will be incapable of growing tall. In such instances, synthetic hormone may be utilized because of its therapeutic benefits. HGH may also be used for babies who are too small for the respective gestational age.
As we grow old, the HGH production slows down and eventually, it will stop altogether. According to some research, this is when the first signs of aging appear.
HGH levels are at their peak during puberty and they begin decreased in one’s late 20s. A healthy adult male has about five nanograms of HGH per milliliter of blood. The quantities are larger in women due to the fact they get pregnant and should be capable of delivering a healthy baby.
Most Important HGH Benefits
So, is growth hormone the fountain of youth? To answer this question, we’ll have to examine the health benefits that it delivers. The most important ones include:
- Increased lean muscle mass accumulation: the benefits of HGH are similar to those of testosterone. In men, it allows for easier bulking up and getting the most out of every single workout session. Human growth hormone is also required to maintain optimal weight and burn more fat.
- Stronger bones: HGH speeds up bone regeneration. Several clinical studies prove its effectiveness for reducing the risk of fractures and promoting faster healing even after an injury occurs.
- Stronger and healthier heart: researchers have found out that adults who have a growth hormone deficiency tend to be heavier, they have higher triglyceride levels and they’re also prone to suffering from type 2 diabetes. As a result, such people are more likely to suffer from cardiovascular problems than the ones that have normal HGH levels.
- Improved sexual function: HGH is important for reducing the risk of erectile dysfunction. The cardiovascular benefits it produces are partially responsible for this positive effect. One clinical study suggests that men who have low growth hormone levels are prone to experiencing erectile problems.
- Stronger hair and more youthful skin: growth hormone regulates collagen and protein synthesis. This is why HGH can be used to maintain the youthful appearance of the skin and to keep hair shiny. Both of these effects have boosted the popularity of HGH among people who want to turn back the hands of time.
As you can see, growth hormone can be used to address a few of the common problems that stem from growing older. Because of its effectiveness, growth hormone has been endorsed by multiple celebrities.
Suzanne Somers is one of the famous believers in the power of growth hormone. Aged 70, Somers looks much younger and she has often attributed her youthfulness to HGH. Somers has spoken openly about her growth hormone use. This candid behavior turns her into one of the most famous supporters of the therapy.
Is HGH The Fountain Of Youth?
Maintaining hormonal balance is of paramount importance for optimal health. Many of the problems that occur later on in life are the result of a hormonal change – menopause in women and low testosterone in men. Just like the primary sex hormones, HGH is also important for maintaining youthfulness.
The most important thing to remember is that growth hormone may be quite beneficial but the administration of synthetic hormones always comes with a risk.
Just like synthetic testosterone, growth hormone injections can cause unpleasant side effects. The most common problems stemming from the therapy include an increased risk of diabetes, carpal tunnel syndrome, joint pain and even edema.
A dependency on the injections may also develop. This is why medical practitioners advice against growth hormone therapies in healthy adults. HGH injections can be used solely under strict medical supervision and following a specific program developed for the needs of the particular patient.
If you’re interested in synthetic HGH, you should also keep in mind that it’s not allowed for professional athletes and bodybuilders. Growth hormone injections are performance enhancers and as such, they’re banned by sports organizations.
What’s The Alternative To Growth Hormone Injections?
An alternative does exist and it happens to be much more affordable and safer than growth hormone injections. This alternative is called HGH boosters.
HGH boosters are natural supplements that don’t contain synthetic hormones. They come in the form of a pill, which is an added benefit. Growth hormone boosters help the body make HGH on its own. This is the main reason why people opting for such supplements are not going to experience side effects.
The herbal or animal-based ingredients found in growth hormone supplements affect the functioning of the pituitary gland. They launch the production of growth hormone – a completely natural process. Thus, even athletes and bodybuilders can rely on such products without fearing the sanctions.
Good HGH releasers can deliver sensible results in terms of improving the user’s physique, giving them a more youthful appearance and providing the array of health benefits already mentioned in the article.
If you’re interesting in such an anti-aging product that’s natural and safe, you should consider GenF20 Plus.
GenF20 Plus is based on l-arginine, astragalus root extract and deer antler velvet – substances that have been tested extensively and that have a proven result in terms of boosting growth hormone levels.
To sum it up, growth hormone really is the fountain of youth but you have to be careful about the form of the hormone you choose. Synthetic HGH injections can easily do a lot more harm than good. Natural supplementation is a lot safer and it can be equally efficient. If you want to get the best results, you’ll simply have to pick the right supplement.