Would you be willing to do anything in order to up your game? A few products out there come with more scientific evidence of effectiveness than others. Pheromone-based perfumes are one such product.
Pheromones play an important role in the non-verbal communication of all mammals, humans included. Unfortunately, our hygienic practices have made it impossible for pheromones to be detected. There’s one option that men can rely on and this option is called pheromone-based perfumes.
Which pheromones for men are most powerful and do they really work? Here’s what science has to say about it.
The Most Powerful Male Pheromones
When you start researching pheromone-based products for the first time, you’ll find out there are different kinds of chemical signals that our bodies send. Some of these chemical signals are much more potent than others.
Understanding the primary male pheromones and the message that they send can make it much easier for you to choose the right product:
- Androstenone: this is the most potent male chemical signal when it comes to physical attraction and sexual desire. When detected by women, androstenone can contribute to arousal and powerful sexual attraction (an instant crush). There are several clinical studies that suggest androstenone makes men appear more handsome to women.
- Androstenol: this isn’t so much of a sexual pheromone, rather it makes interactions with others easier. Men who use androstenol-based products find it much easier to break the ice when meeting new people. The pheromone results in a friendly, non-threatening vibe that makes it easier for women to open up.
- Androsterone: the pheromone of the alpha male creates an aura of dominance around its wearer. Men who exude this pheromone are perceived as reliable, winners and leaders. It makes people appear to be much more charismatic and in perfumes, it’s often used alongside other pheromones to create a powerful sexual desire/attraction.
- Androstadienone: some call this one the love pheromone because it creates feelings of attachment and romantic involvement. Androstadienone makes women long for someone and be interested in meeting with the respective man more frequently. Just like androsterone, this pheromone is used in combination with others to create feelings of sexual desire and intimate longing.
- Beta-androstenol: men who find it difficult to communicate with women and create a bond will benefit from using a product containing beta-androstenol. It helps for forming the attachment between two people. Men who secrete larger quantities of beta-androstenol are perceived as charismatic and they’re often successful public speakers.
- Androstanone: this pheromone is somewhat similar to androsterone and it also helps for boosting the sexual attraction between two people. This one has a somewhat subtler effect and it doesn’t produce feelings of dominance. As such, the attraction will lack a threatening note that women may experience because of the effects of androsterone.
- Epiandrostenone: sometimes called beta-androsterone, this pheromone results in respect and a perceived higher social status. People who secrete this hormone are usually the soul of the party and they’re seen as rather charismatic.
Evidence Of Effectiveness
In theory, all of this sounds pretty great but has someone been capable of proving that pheromones actually work? There’s a large body of scientific work focused on the chemical signals and a few of the clinical trials are quite intriguing.
Let’s first take a look at some of the most popular and powerful male pheromones out there. A study on androstadienone was presented in the Hormones and Behavior journal in 2008.
Researchers found out that the male pheromone could potentially have an impact on the behavior of women towards the men sending the chemical signal. The pheromone results in an increased perception of attractiveness towards the wearer. It was tested during a speed dating event and the men wearing an androstadioenone-based pheromone product were perceived as more intriguing/handsome than the men who didn’t use such a perfume.
A number of intriguing studies have focused on androstenone. One of the studies shows that as men age, they become much less capable of detecting the scent of the pheromone. The sensitivity among women remains high, which helps researchers conclude that the effect of pheromones is sex-specific.
Researchers have found out multiple times that chemical signals can have a profound impact on social preferences. Here’s one of the intriguing studies in the field.
The importance of olfactory chemical signals has been affecting the work of researchers for many years. Time and time again, they’ve been capable of finding out that pheromones can send tons of important information. Through these olfactory signals, we can learn a lot about mood, sexuality and even the genetic makeup of a potential partner.
If you want to take a deeper look at the effect of these chemicals signals, you should definitely examine the following comprehensive report. It brings together information about multiple clinical studies and the positive manner in which people respond to pheromones. The general consensus of the scientific community is that pheromones do play a role in attraction and the overall predisposition that people have towards meeting new individuals/interacting with them.
Are Pheromones All That It Takes?
By this point, you’re probably feeling quite enthusiastic and you’re eager to buy a pheromone cologne. While this may definitely be a good idea, there’s an important thing to keep in mind.
Pheromones on their own are not going to give you game. You’ll still have to approach women and do the work in order to have a chance with them. Pheromones could simply make it easier for you to overcome the serious anxiety that often comes with approaching strangers.
The pheromone scent is a carrier of important chemical information. Thus, on some basic level, it will play a role in subconscious attraction. If you fail utilizing the advantage that pheromones have given you to sweep a lady off her feet, however, you can’t expect to go home with her that very same night.
Choose The Right Pheromones For The Best Results
Do you want to have a bit of advantage when it comes to meeting women? If so, a pheromone cologne can help you. Showering every day, using cosmetics and scents all make it virtually impossible for the ladies to detect your chemical “signature.” This is the main reason why various pheromone products can currently come to the rescue.
Nexus Pheromones is one such product. The perfume is based on the seven most potent male pheromones, increasing both sexual attraction and ease of communication. You can find a lot more about Nexus in the following comprehensive product review.
Shy, introverted men, guys who don’t have a lot of experience and the ones that experience anxiety during dating can all benefit from the selection of a pheromones-based product. The power of nature is immense and It plays a massive role in attraction. Attraction is often inexplicable but it can be enhanced through the use of the right pheromone mix.