Do you know which aspects of your sexual performance have the most profound impact on your self-confidence? Lasting long enough to please your woman is one of them. Having a big load is definitely the second.
A larger semen volume is always linked to masculinity and a stellar performance. It’s also usually linked to more pleasure. A bigger number of contractions will be required to ejaculate, which will lead to a more powerful orgasm.
Many guys believe that semen volume is a given that they can’t really change. This isn’t really the case. Several natural techniques can be used to enjoy the results of a bigger load every single time you’re having sex.
Take Your Vitamins
Several vitamins may have a positive impact on the ejaculate volume and on spermatogenesis (the mechanism that the body uses to make a new batch of sperm cells). If you’re interested in getting a partner pregnant, you should definitely consider more effective supplementation or a change in your diet.
The vitamins that play a role in boosting ejaculate volume include the following:
- Vitamin B12: this is one of the most important vitamins for enhancing male fertility. Vitamin B12 improves both sperm count and motility. It also helps for the creation of enough seminal fluid. This fluid is very important for carrying sperm cells out of a man’s body and into a woman’s.
- Vitamin C: found in a wide array of citrus fruits, vitamin C improves overall health and it can also impact semen volume/quality. Vitamin C protects the sperm cells against the harmful activity of free radicals, reducing the risk of defects and preventing a low sperm count.
- Vitamin E: this is another vitamin recognized for its powerful antioxidant qualities. It increases sperm count and also makes sure there’s sufficient liquid for the transportation and the survival of the little swimmers.
Drink Enough Water
While this one is logical, many guys fail seeing the connection between drinking enough water and having a high semen volume. Nearly 99 percent of semen comes from water and nutrients. If you don’t have enough water in your body, you’ll typically have thicker semen.
Ejaculate consists predominantly of seminal liquid, sperm cells and some nutrients. If you’re dehydrated, the amount of liquid your body is going to get out each time you ejaculate is going to be limited.
The human body needs anywhere between two and three liters of water per day to function properly. If you want to experience a semen volume increase, you’ll simply have to up the typical daily water intake.
Don’t substitute the water for sugary drinks and carbonated beverages. These don’t produce the same health effects, not to mention the fact that fizzy drinks are high in calories and the added sugar can lead to health problems.
Abstain From Having Sex
If you want to perform like a rock star during an upcoming intimate encounter, you should consider abstaining from sexual activity in the days prior to the big event.
Abstaining from sexual activity means no masturbation either.
All guys know that if they haven’t had sex for a certain period of time, their ejaculate volume will be massive the first time that they orgasm. It’s a simple mechanism and it can get the job done for a single occurrence or a one-night stand.
One thing to keep in mind as a possible negative consequence is that a long period of abstaining can also impact your ability to last long in bed. Thus, you have to consider both the pros and the cons of the strategy before opting for this one.
Go For Herbs And Natural Supplements
Men have been using herbs and natural aphrodisiacs for centuries. These safe substances have a well-established track record of enhancing performance, strengthening the erectile response, improving fertility and boosting semen volume.
Needless to say, some natural extracts will do a much better job than others:
- L-arginine: while this one is mostly known for its ability to strengthen the erectile response due to nitric oxide production, l-arginine can also enhance spermatogenesis. It’s an excellent supplementation option for the guys who want to see overall improvements in their sexual performance.
- Maca: the Peruvian herb and potent local aphrodisiac has been clinically studied for its ability to increase semen volume. Maca also enhances male fertility and is a perfect supplement for the couples that are trying for a baby.
- Saw palmetto: high in phytosterols and essential fatty acids, saw palmetto enhances sperm production and it also increases semen volume. Saw palmetto is also recognized for the positive impact it has on prostate health. The prostate is a primary male gland where a portion of the liquid (prostate fluid) found in semen gets formed.
If you don’t want to take individual extracts and nutrients, you may want to consider choosing a quality male enhancement supplement. Volume Pills is one such product. The supplement is formulated by a doctor and according to many reviewers, it’s one of the best picks when it comes to a volume increase.
A few of the most prominent ingredients of Volume Pills include zinc oxide, tribulus terrestris, ku gua, drilizen, focus vesiculosus and several other plant extracts that are a well-known part of Chinese traditional medicine.
For more information about Volume Pills and the other top semen increase products on the market, you can read our comprehensive review.
Physical Exercise And A Male Enhancement Routine
Being fit and healthy will obviously have a positive effect on sexual wellbeing. It’s a good idea to come up with an exercise routine and get in the habit of working out at least three times per week.
There’s some evidence suggesting that regular physical exercise can increase sperm count and enhance spermatogenesis. It will also help you maintain a healthy weight, boost your testosterone levels and reduce the risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Apart from physical activity, you may also consider a personalized male enhancement routine that focuses on your main goal – boosting ejaculate volume.
You can try various penis exercises for improving your sexual stamina but when it comes to boosting ejaculate volume, kegel exercises are the best pick.
Kegel exercises are a form of muscle squeeze and release that targets the pelvic floor muscles. These are the ones you squeeze to hold the stream of urine when peeing. The pelvic floor muscles are also the ones that contract during an ejaculation.
Stronger pelvic floor muscles will lead to more forceful contractions. The more forceful contractions contribute to a higher volume of ejaculate being released and a much more powerful orgasm. It’s a win-win situation.
These are just some of the things you can do to increase semen volume and boost your fertility. Remember, however, that the male enhancement routine that may work for one guy isn’t necessarily going to be good for everybody else.
Take some time to test different approaches and assess the results. If you’re interested in a semen volume increasing supplement, the same rule will hold true. Understand ingredients, look for a reputable manufacturer and you’ll be happy with the outcome.