Performer 5’s manufacturer claims that it is a 2-in-1 pill that works by increasing semen quantity and increasing the size of the penis. There are 100s of pills in the market that make such claims, and therefore, are Performer 5’s claims true?
Let’s find out in my Performer 5 review.
As usual, here are a few photos of Performer5
How Do Semen Pills Work?
The secret of any penis enhancement pill lies in its ingredients, their mix and the manufacturer’s commitment. A reputed manufacturer will make the pills in a top-quality pharmaceutical-grade facility, and after the pill is made, he will get a sample tested in a quality lab that is certified.
The product is then marketed after successful testing.
The ingredients also must be of high quality. The manufacturer must directly source them from reputed and original vendors, without going through middlemen. He should also avoid using lab-synthesized ingredients.
So, it is imperative that every manufacturing facility is equipped with a quality control department that checks the incoming stocks.
The mix is the most important factor. A certain proportion may or may not work while a strong mix can cause severe side effects. Therefore, manufacturers must employ doctors to ensure that the mix is potent enough to work without causing any side effects.
Performer 5 has all this going for it and I’d say that though the pill ranks among the top 3, it is still several notches below Volume Pills and Semenax.
Performer 5’s Ingredients
- Pomegranate – a miracle fruit that is full of antioxidants, fiber, potassium and Vitamin C. its contents fortify general health and strengthen the sexual organs.
- Zinc – a mineral that is known for its sperm quality- and quantity-enhancing properties. Of course, zinc also improves the skin and general health. Most of us do not get enough zinc in our diet and its lack deteriorates our sexual performance.
- L-Arginine – An animal ingredient that enhances nitric oxide levels in the body. Elevated levels of nitric oxide cause an increased flow of blood to the organs, including to the penis. When the penis receives an extra flow of blood it leads to stronger and thicker erections because the blood is held by the Corpora Cavernosa, a spongy tissue in the penis.
- Nettle Leaf powder – This is an Aromatese inhibitor. Aromatese converts testosterone into estrogen, thereby lowering testosterone levels. Now, testosterone is directly connected with sexual desire and any depletion in its levels leads to loss of libido. Nettle Leaf powder corrects this imbalance by inhibiting aromatese.
- DL-Malic Acid – which allows the body to efficiently absorb all the ingredients inside Performer 5.
- L-Glycine – an important amino acid that promotes the growth of HGH (Human Growth Hormone). When HGH levels increase it leads to muscle development and penis enlargement.
Other important ingredients inside Performer 5 include natural aphrodisiacs that boost testosterone, minerals and herbal extracts that increase the flow of blood to the penis and improve sperm quantity.
- Performer 5 pills help boost the user’s sex life, which is a huge plus. The user’s confidence levels increase as his bad-boy reputation spreads. He can then confidently have sex without the fear of non-performance.
- The ingredients in performer 5 are natural and the pill is tested, so there’re no side effects to worry about.
- Performer 5 also comes equipped with a solid 180-day money back guarantee and a 6-month order comes with many valuable bonuses.
- Natural Ingredients
- The only disadvantages of Performer 5 are that it is available in online mode only and that shipping is not free.
- If you are suffering from a medical condition like diabetes or blood pressure, then it is best to consult a doctor before starting on performer 5.
Would I Recommend Performer 5?
Though it lags behind Volume Pills and Semenax, Performer 5 still remains a top performing semen-enhancing pill. So, I would recommend it for you mainly because it comes with a robust 180-day money back guarantee.
That should be more than enough to figure out if it works or not. So, go ahead, try it out – you have nothing to lose.
Hope my Performer 5 review helped.