Let me start this Natural Gains Plus review by giving you the bad news first – One of the principal ingredients of the pill is Selenium. Selenium is a compound that is deficient in vegetarians and in people who are impacted by severe medical conditions, in particular HIV patients.
Selenium is found in meat and fish and all Americans get their daily dose of non-vegetarian food. So, it is just not possible that an average Americans is deficient in this compound.
That was my main grouse. My other rant is about the company’s website, which is more style than substance.
Other than these issues, the pill does work. That said, I’d rank it as the # 3 pill in the market way below Vigrx Plus and Prosolution Pills, which are the best penis enhancement pills out there. Anyway, let’s check out its other ingredients.
The Ingredients In Natural Gains Plus
- Zinc Oxide
Zinc oxide works by dilating the blood vessels and relaxing the smooth muscle in the body. It increases the flow of blood to the penis, which leads to stronger erections. The Corpus Cavernosum is the spongy tissue inside the penis that holds most of the blood during an erection.
Zinc oxide does two things to it – it increases the blood flow and relaxes its tissue, which means that it can now hold more blood for a longer time. This is why zinc oxide is such a key ingredient – it leads to stronger and long-lasting erections.
This is yet another blockbuster ingredient that is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It increases the flow of blood to the penis and enhances testosterone production. You already know what happens when the penis receives more blood (read above).
Testosterone enhances male libido and increases sexual desire. Ginseng stimulates testosterone production, causing an increase in sexual activity.
- Saw Palmetto
Saw Palmetto normalizes prostate size. The prostate starts growing after men reach 25 years of age. It starts impacting lifestyle quality in the late 40’s, which is the time it starts placing pressure on the parts that are connected to our sexual system.
Prostate growth could lead to erectile dysfunction and its medication can cause impotence. Saw palmetto, a natural ingredient, steps in to help by regularizing the prostate size.
This compound, which is found in many foods like soy, vegetables, fruits and peanuts, also helps sexual function by keeping a check on prostate size. You already read above what an enlarged prostate can do, and therefore would already have realized the importance of a normal-sized prostate.
Of course, the pill contains Selenium as well, and you already know my views about it.
Advantages of Natural Gains Plus
- Despite my views on selenium, the pill works. It has been around for 11 years now and is still selling briskly. However, in my opinion, it does not compare favorably with Vigrx Plus and Prosolution Pills.
- Continued use of the pill results in stronger erections that last longer. This enhances sex life and helps men grow in sexual and general confidence.
- Men who are shy in bed can get rid of their inhibitions.
- The pill comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. Users typically can figure out a penis pill works within 40 days, and therefore 90 days is a generous time limit.
- The manufacturer credentials are not known. No data is available on clinical trials though mention has been made on the website.
- You can buy the product from the company’s or its affiliates’ website. It is not available in a physical store.
- The bonuses (The Art Of Dating and Secrets Of Total Satisfaction) are pretty weak. You can easily get such information online.
To Sum Up
Would I recommend Natural Gains Plus? Yes I would – only if Vigrx Plus (you can check my full review here) and Prosolution Pills have not worked on you. If you’re a beginner, I suggest you start with Vigrx Plus and then move on to Natural Gains Plus.
However, if you have a friend who swears by the product, and if you trust your pal, then I’d suggest you go for it without considering anything else, including my opinion. Hope my Natural Gains Plus review helped you become an informed buyer.